Dance.
Had dance just now. I'm dead beat now. Dance examination is next thursday. Got to train hard for now.
Went to Xin Wang for supper, but I just drink. I'm already in a sleeping mode. Cabbed home with Che wei and Sis. Got to wake up early tomorrow for Hacker's team.
Goodnight all!
It will be a special day for me tomorrow. Be it tomorrow, or whatever date. My days have already been special with your existence.
Thank you, girl.
Went to Xin Wang for supper, but I just drink. I'm already in a sleeping mode. Cabbed home with Che wei and Sis. Got to wake up early tomorrow for Hacker's team.
Goodnight all!
It will be a special day for me tomorrow. Be it tomorrow, or whatever date. My days have already been special with your existence.
Thank you, girl.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home